Visitors since November 2007

Friday, August 3, 2012

Been a while...

Here's a rar file of a whole bunch of "vocals only" BBs songs:

Includes:
All Summer Long
Ballad of Ole Betsy
Be True to Your School
Break Away
California Girls
Car Crazy Cutie
 Caroline No
Cherry Cherry Coupe
Custom Machine
Don't Back Down
Don't Talk
Drive In
Farmer's Daughter
Forever
God Only Knows
Hawaii
Here Today
Hushabye
I Just Wasn't Made for These Times
I Know There's an Answer
I'm Waiting for the Day
In My Room
Keep an Eye on Summer
Lana
Little Deuce Coupe
Louie Louie
Our Car Club
Pom Pom Play Girl
Sloop John B
Spirit of America
Surfer Girl
Surfers Rule
Surf's Up
That's Not Me
The Warmth of the Sun
This Car of Mine
'Til I Die
Wendy
When I Grow Up
Wouldn't It Be Nice
You Still Believe In Me
Your Summer Dream


Get it here:
http://depositfiles.com/files/qev7v7sfx

3 comments:

stewrat said...

thanks!

stewrat said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

New link, please... the beach boys is the best band to listen acapella...