Visitors since November 2007

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just checking in...more stuff coming after the 26th

Hey hey hey, this isn't Fat Albert, its just little old me here at the blog. Happy belated New Year, hope Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Ramandan, or any other holiday you blog visitors celebrate went well. Just checking in, seeing how the blog's been doing without me. I'm on a public internet connection right now and my laptop has limited battery power, so I'm going to wait until I'm back at college with reliable internet access to post any new downloads. Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait. I've made a new SMiLE mix, hopefully better sounding than my last one (sorry about all that reverb-I know its made my ears ring pretty bad). At any rate, it will be quite an interesting listen. Look forward to that, and a lot more good stuff, probably starting the last week of January. Then it will be back to regular updates again. I may start periodically posting more "cool band alerts" like I did with Camera Obscura. If any of the links are down I will fix them after I come back to the blog full time. Happy SMiLEing, folks!!

4 comments:

Lightman said...

Hi, and welcome back... Looking forward to hear that new Smile mix....

Jakob

dutchie said...

see ya

Alex said...

It'll be up in a couple weeks as soon as I get a reliable internet connection back.

triff said...

eagerly awaiting your new smile mix. Cheers.