Visitors since November 2007

Friday, December 14, 2007

Aloha!

Maholo everybody! Its the Beach Boys, live from Hawaii!!!! Its none other then Aloha From Hawaii and Hollywood!, featuring the legendary Lei'd in Hawaii concert, plus overdubs and rehearsals from Wally Heider Studios in Los Angeles. Enjoy this concert!

The Beach Boys-Aloha From Hawaii (and Hollywood)!
http://massmirror.com/7c6badb20446c33981be5058a3fbf4c1.html


If I don't get around (no pun intended) to posting tomorrow or Saturday, then this will be my last post for about 6 weeks or so. Sorry folks, but I'm going home from college for winter break and will most likely not have any internet access.:( Don't worry, though. I'll be back the last week of January. If I do happen to get online between now and the end of January, I will try to post something relevant to the Beach Boys fans, even if its not any music. Enjoy the Hawaii concert and have a happy holiday, whichever one you celebrate.

No comments: