Visitors since November 2007

Friday, November 9, 2007

Some Rarities from the 70s

Alrighty then, folks,

I've decided to gather up as many good 70s Beach Boys outtakes that could fit into a zip file without being too big for the file site. I've taken stuff from Landlocked, Adult Child, Get The Boot, Outtakes from Triffids Blog,and a couple live songs from the Big Sur Folk Festival. Hopefully you guys'll like it. I LOVE it.

EDIT: Whoops, almost forgot, the "album" cover. Just a little something I made when I was bored a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/?89zoihdnxcx

Get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cyxgwgwrdct

Tracklisting (in no particular order):

Deep Purple
H.E.L.P. Is On The Way
Aren't You Glad (Live)
Games Two Can Play
Cotton Fields (Single Version)
Long Promised Road (Live)
Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring (Live)
Register To Vote Promo (CATP/Holland-era)
Sea Cruise
Micheal Row Your Boat Ashore
Honkin' Down The Highway (Early Version)
Mony, Mony
Soulful Old Man Sunshine
Short Skirts
Come Go With Me (Early Version)
4th Of July
Carl's Song
Carl Wilson Interview-15 Big Ones/Rock and Roll Music
Big Sur (Early Version)
California Feelin' (Rocky Pamplin Lead Vox)
I Just Got My Pay
Lady (Fallin' In Love)
Loop De Loop (Flip Flop Flyin' In An Aeroplane)
Carl and the Passions Radio Promo
Sound of Free
Sherry She Needs Me

2 comments:

warnakey said...

Hey there!

This is eric from warnakeys beach boys blog.

You've got a great thing here!!! Really, the site looks awesome.

I'll keep checking back, and I promise I'll finish uploading all my stuff.

- eric

Alex said...

Thanks for commenting! Since most of my BB stuff came from the current crop of BB blogs, I may just so some more of my own "mixes". I made my own (crappy) SMiLE mix about a year ago, I may put that up here soon.