Visitors since November 2007

Monday, November 19, 2007

No More Posts This Week

Hello again folks, starting either tomorrow or Wednesday I will be leaving college to go back home for Thanksgiving break (gorging myself with turkey in remembrance of the slaughter and exploitation of Native Americans by conservative white religious zealots who got kicked out of England), and will not have access to the internet, therefore, no more new posts after tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't worry, I will be back next Sunday or Monday with some more Beach Boys stuff. I may make a 60s rarities "mix" and one with stuff from the 80s/90s/00s pretty much in the same vein as the 70s rarities "mix". I'll think of something to put up here as one last post before Thanksgiving and after having a hopefully pleasant holiday, will be back with more stuff next week.


See ya folks later.

No comments: