Visitors since November 2007

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More stuff coming soon!

Don't worry folks, I'll have some more Beach Boys stuff up here soon. Just give me a couple of days and I'll have some more goodies for "y'all" ("y'all" is part of the dialect used in the southeastern United States, roughly translated into standard English, it means, "you all" ....lol :)).

I think I'm going to go to the beach and go surfing after I finish this post...wait, I'm in the northeast US, there's no ocean, its 40 degrees (F) outside, and the lake near me doesn't get waves that are big enough for surfing.

More music coming sometime this week!

PS, and if you're bored, check out the message board (that "bored..board" thing was unintentional)
http://www.instantmessageboards.com/viewforum.php?f=72225
Enjoy!

No comments: